Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last Nights Open Flame



We had the second edition of Open Flame Last night. If your wondering what the video above is about it was our fire last night. For those of you who don’t know Open Flame is our youth service where at the well it happens every other week at my house. We have fire, cook hot dogs, roast marshmallows, make smores its awesome
Well last night I got rained out so I took the projector and played the video above on my while we listened to fire crackle over the church’s sound system. We cooked hot dogs on the stove and instead of smores we made chocolate chip cookies and had milk. The message was awesome everybody got involved and then we watched Transformers on the big screen afterward. It was an awesome time despite the disasters.
Why do I post all this. Its just because I love it. I don’t think there is some huge spiritual lesson behind it. I just love doing what I am doing. I love having fires or watching them on a projector. I love giving messages to young people and having discussions with them in my living room. I love hot dogs and smores and hot dogs and cookies, what ever the case may be. I am just loving life right now. Anyway. Live the Adventure.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Nice!!1

kenneth said...

sounds cool!! hey man, i've invited a few of my co-workers teens to open flame. i keep you posted. later

Me said...

I know bro! I can't wait for Saturday Night Unplugged! Hanging out in a coffee shop and sharing about God! How cool is that??