Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wher have you been?



Where have you been, who is this. You mean there is something actually different than a picture of oranges up on the screen. Crazy. Okay so I have been gone awhile. In fact its been so long I had troube finding my own site.

The questions looms; where have I been and what have I been doing and why did I stop my blog. The very simple answer is I have been living the adventure in real time. This blog has been adamant in expressing one thing, life is an adventure and like all true adventures it has its very high high's and its very low, lows. In fact the reality of the situation is that in most adventures there are more downs then up, there is more time spent in grave danger and extreme hardship than there is time spent in the sweet moment of victory.

We have seen enough adventure movies to know one thing the sweet moment of victory is well worth all the hardships that the hero must suffer to get there. In the hero's sweet moment of victory we all marvel him and wish we where them and wish their story was ours. So where have I been, I have been one of the low lows, I have been is the scene in the movie where nobody wishes they're the hero, the part of the adventure we wish we could skip, but with out this part (the hard part) it would not be an adventure and the hero would not be a hero. While I am not a hero yet, I want to be, I want to man who stands at the end of the story in his sweet moment of victory. I want all you out there in blog land to be a hero as well. I encougrage you if youre down then get back up, if youre struggeling don't stop just keep moving, the hero that quits is not a hero. I am including a song in this weeks blog its an oldie but a goodie its words in this season of my life have rang truer then anything I have heard on christian radio, I hope it encourages you as it does me. Don't back down and live the adventure.

1 comment:

ST said...

Welcome back, Moose Man!