Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Edge Of Destiny


Today is the end of our churches 21 day Daniel fast. Fruits and veggies. My wife is currently cooking the first breakfast that will not consist of one variation of green veggie and potatos. My house is filling the smells of pancake's and eggs. This morning I feel the greatest since of peace I have known in a very long time. My sense is of being home, I feel like I have come home, to my place, I have arrived. There is an undertone of quite expectation, its not loud making me jump for joy. Its soft, quite and peaceful, yet resolute. I am not sure what is going to happen but something is. Its the feeling of standing on the edge of destiny. I am on the edge of something awesome, something my heart longs for, something God has been preparing me for. No, I am not sure whats going to happen but something is. I am hesitant to put faces,facts and figures to these sure feelings of impending glory because often they nothing like I ever expected because they are greater than I ever could have imagined. To Church at The Well be prepared for a season of things awesome, I do not guarantee it will be easy but it will be awesome. It may not be anything like you expected but that's only because it will be greater than anything we could have imagined. From glory unto glory. To the fruits of adventure. To our destiny. Glory to god. Live the adventure.